What Changed for the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro:
- Camaro returned in April 2009 after seven-year absence
- Built on new global rear-wheel-drive passenger car platform
- Styling inspired by 1969 Camaro
- 4-passenger, 2-door coupe
- LS, LT and Super Sport (SS) models
- Planned Convertible and Z28 models have been delayed
- RS appearance package available on LT and SS
- RS appearance package includes HID headlights with integrated halo rings, rear spoiler (LT models), specific taillamps, and 20-inch wheels with Midnight Silver finish
- LS and LT models feature 304-hp, 3.6-liter, direct-injected V-6 engine
- V-6 engine delivers 18 mpg city/29 mpg highway with 6-speed automatic transmission
- SS offers a choice of 6.2-liter V-8 engines (426 hp with 6-speed manual transmission; 400 hp with automatic transmission)
- Independent front and rear suspension with standard electronic stability and traction control
- Standard 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS) and tire-pressure monitor
- 18-, 19- and 20-inch wheels
- Cloth upholstery is standard; leather included with 2LT and SS models
- 6-speaker, single-CD audio system with XM satellite radio standard on all models
- Available ambient light package, Bluetooth phone connectivity
- 10 exterior colors available
- Made in Canada
Find Another Chevrolet Camaro
J.D. Power Ratings
Body & Interior Quality - Mechanical?
Overall Quality - Design?
Body & Interior Quality - Design?
Overall Quality - Mechanical?
Features & Accessories Quality - Design?
Powertrain Quality - Design?
Powertrain Quality - Mechanical?
Features & Accessories Quality - Mechanical?
Automotive Performance Execution and Layout
Overall Performance and Design?
Features and Instrument Panel?
Vehicle Dependability Study
Body and Interior Dependability?
Feature and Accessory Dependability?
The Latest Chevrolet Articles:
From the “no news is good news” department, Chevrolet makes almost no changes to its lineup of passenger cars. Only the enthusiast-oriented Camaro and Corvette see significant updates.
Chevrolet emphasizes two different kinds of performance in 2017. First, the Bolt EV debuts, delivering significant range at an affordable price. Second, the Camaro lineup expands with new 1LE and ZL1 variants and the Corvette Grand Sport arrives.
Though the names have remained the same, most everything else related to Chevrolet’s lineup of cars has changed for 2016. Get the critical details on every 2016 Chevy model...
With the Chevrolet Bolt EV Concept, which General Motors introduced at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the automaker signals its intent to develop an affordable electric vehicle with significant driving range.
This site has been blocked by the firewall.
Block reason: Gateway GEO-IP Filter Alert
IP address: 184.108.40.206
Connection initiated from country: Russian Federation